Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Recipe 2

Well, this might be cheating,  but this is going to be my recipe for tomorrow:

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=20662


.


Ingredients

1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into large pieces
2 cans corn, drained
1 can black beans rinsed and drained
16oz salsa

 
Save Now


Directions

Add corn, black beans, and 4 oz of salsa to slow cooker. add chicken and pur remaining salsa on top. Cooks for 3-4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.

Number of Servings: 5


I am trying to use things I already have. I bought chicken on sale at Fareway (1.99 a pound!!!) and I have this amazing salsa and corn already. I am really excited for this!! And, I haven't used a crock pot in years. I am going to 1/2 the recipe--I don't really need 5 servings of anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment