Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Exercise panic

Yesterday, my legs felt like they were on fire. Have you ever woke up in the morning after a really good workout, you go to the bathroom to do the first thing everyone does when they wake up, and you sit down and feel like your legs are going to explode?



That was me yesterday. I knew that it wasn't a bad pain (injury), but I was TERRIFIED to do the squats that my workout required. I kept putting it off and putting it off, and finally around 8:30 I decided it was now or never.
The first set of squats were interesting to say the least...but by the time I got done with my workout I felt
900 times better. Then, I was mad at myself for waiting that long- if I would have done it at noon, I would have not looked like a 400 year old person walking around all day.
Lesson learned!!
And a quote from one of my favorite movies of all time, ever :)


No comments:

Post a Comment