Sunday, September 30, 2012

Exercise week 2

I really really liked the first week exercise that I did, so if you all still need recommendations that one is at the top of the list. A short list. :)
This week I chose something similar. It has a lot of different exercises targeted at different body parts, and I think it will be really great, and a bit of a step up.

This is again from http://backonpointe.tumblr.com/tagged/workout+challenge/page/10 Back on Pointe, one of the best sites I have seen for exercise routines that don't require a home gym.

I have no idea what a bridge is, but I am learning all kinds of new things with this.
Am I the only person that HATES SQUATS? I don't care how fit I am, I hate them. Hate hate hate them. But, I sure do like what they can do for your body, so I guess I am stuck with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment