Tuesday, September 25, 2012

F You Sugar!!!!

I might struggle with the word addiction in terms of food in general, but when it comes to sugar...sign me up for anonymous meetings.

I feel absolutely powerless. I can stuff myself full of food, to the point where I think I am going to die when I get up, but even after that I STILL WANT SUGAR. I want cake. Cookies. Ice Cream. Muffins. Candy bars. I am like the cookie monster, but I want to make sure it has lots of sugar and carbs, so I am not nearly as picky as him.

Today the feeling hit me when I was in Wal-Mart. Cue the danger zone music, because I was on the highway to binging. Instead of getting the cookies that I wanted, and the bread, and the cakes, and the ice creams, and the bagels and cream cheese, I got sugar free hard candy. Not the best solution, but to me, better than going on a binge.

Going to do my exercise in a little bit, my thighs are ON FIRE right now though, so this should be interesting. Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment