Sunday, September 30, 2012

Me...behind? Noooo way.

Don't be surprised by this folks. I am..how do you say...a procrastinator. And even though I am unemployed I feel this week has been really busy. Cross your fingers for me on an interview I had on Wednesday...I am really hoping to get that job!


So, we are going to start again. That is something about weight loss that I'm sure other people experience. I did really good for five days, then I didn't do good for two days----and that 8th day is where a downhill spiral can begin. Because in my mind, if I do bad for two days, I may as well eat what I want on day three. And if day 3 is bad, I may as well wait until the next Monday to start over. And if for some reason I have plans on Tuesday, then I might as well wait until the following Monday to do anything because I want to "start fresh" or "eat clean" (I think I will probably have a blog just about this. I have about a million rants about "eating clean" and "paleo".). I also have a terrible habit of punishing myself for eating poorly by (this is going to sound pretty messed up) eating even more poorly, and binging. Then, I feel disgusting and worthless, and that for some reason is a good way to teach myself not to do it. <-----this sentence is clearly not a healthy way to do anything, nor do I really believe in punishment for something as dumb as this, but that is how my brain works.
When I am not binging or hungry, I think normally. In the moment...its like I have gone completely insane. None of the habits I have related to food are rational.  I feel like this:

Now in terms of eating, I haven't really done that bad. I didn't get near the recipes made that I wanted to, but that is why I am writing this. To let all of you know that I am terrible at deadlines. lol.
I am going to pick a new exercise and post it, and I think I am going to make a recipe post with all 4 recipes I want to make for the week. Change is good, right?

So until next post, phantom readers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment